Elaine Mae P. Ladera – Accounting Analyst
Welcome to Virtual Assistant Team. This is Daylin your Partner, Assistant, Friend or whatever you may call it. I am here with one goal and that is to make your life easier and help you and your business succeed.
Yes, my nickname is ‘Daylin’ but you can always call me Elaine – whichever you want I am really ok with it.
Growing up and learning more about my culture and my country made me so proud for being resilient and a fun loving citizen of the Philippines.
Having a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy opened doors for me to work locally and abroad. After finishing school, I still continued to learn and acquire new sets of skills that would further equip me for the ever changing world and technological advances. Yes, I am a lover of knowledge and I am always proud to say that I am – and will forever be teachable and hunger for new learnings and challenges.
Aside from studying, I love to cry and laugh hard while I watch my movie of choice be it fiction, fantasy, tragedy or comedy. The sand on my feet and the smell of sea breeze makes me relax and forget about reality. Gosh! I just love the outdoors and the beauty of nature. And to start my day, I always try to glance at my flowers to give me a fresh and colourful morning.
- Ability to provide clients and colleagues with genuine hospitality and deliver a win-win end result
- Well-established organisational skills which always help me finish my task on time or earlier
- Achieve sales quota or more by being a goal driven person
- Data management, event planning and a systematic way of working efficiently and effectively
- Ability to deliver effective communication
- Ability to work in teams and can be reliable to work independently
- Capacity to operate Microsoft (Word, Excel, Spreadsheet, Outlook, Publisher etc) SAP, Oracle, Peachtree, ASDOS, POS
- Basic knowledge in WordPress, Canva, SEO, Photo editing, Video Editing
Furthermore, I still believe my experience is not enough as each company has its own system but my willingness to learn and be part of your success will be a great addition to your company.
To sum up, I value my life, my family and my work. So let’s work together and be partners in achieving our goals.
Thank you so much for your time and hope you have a great day! 🙂
For a copy of Elaine’s resume please click here.