The primary duty of the Estimator is to grow the company by achieving sales and profitability objectives for new projects and clientele through comprehensive cost estimating, research and analysis.
- Assist in managing estimation teams email inboxes to answer enquires in timely effective manner
- Update system price books and catalogues with accurate details and pricing
- Administration support in uploading mud maps, photos and videos to proposals
- Assistance in the preparation of estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products in a timely manner
- Assistance in the preparation, including gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Assistance in the accurate reviewing of customer’s samples, drawings and designs to understand customer specification
- Assistance in Identifying the labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Using rele