Ma. Kristelle Jeanine Arsenio – Sales and Marketing
Hi! I’m Ma. Kristelle Jeanine Arsenio. I live in Cainta, Rizal Philippines.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Major in Economics at University of Santo Tomas.
I have 10 years of experience in reporting, marketing and data analysis in a diverse set of businesses, like international logistics, pharmaceutical companies, consumer goods and hospitality, to name a few. My knowledge and experience in different industries allows me to deliver excellent results.
I am highly regarded for my excellent writing and editing skills in English, great research skills and knowledge in web publications. I am proficient in Slack, HootSuite, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, E-commerce, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Final Cut Pro, SEO, Zendesk Live Chat, Social Media Marketing, Data Analytics, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, WordPress, MailChimp, Marketo and HubSpot.
I have created online marketing plans and campaigns, strategies to build and improve brand awareness and performed detailed market research which helps to adjust the company’s promotional activities to the market and customers’ needs. I also wrote original content for social media platforms and added links to drive traffic on the client’s website.
I have extensive experience in developing marketing campaigns, email marketing strategies, engaging with leads on social networks, creation of landing pages, writing sales copy and improving customer experience. I have good organisation and strong communication skills. I’m the President of the Fort Bonifacio Club Public Speaking organisation and was awarded as the best prepared speaker on two separate occasions.
I am a people person. I enjoy approaching and talking to customers, and making sure that they get what they need. I love solving their problems. Before I interact with clients I make sure that I have read their message thoroughly and if there is any problem I will do my best to find solutions in order to make the client happy. Adding knowledge about my process or service by researching will help me to overcome any issues that may occur with the client.
Another strength is that whenever I interact with a client, I first make sure that I understand their views and what their concern is about a particular problem. I summarise this to the client based on the details they have provided, so that if I missed anything we can adjust. I will then find solutions as quickly as possible and respond to the client quickly, providing the best solution. This gives me the opportunity to satisfy a potentially unhappy client.
I’m consistent in achieving excellent results and performing great work. Some of my key contributions during my career are:
- Created online newsletters, press releases, blogs and video marketing campaigns on Social Media
- Analysed Digital Marketing campaigns and pro-actively participated in team meetings with Sales and Marketing Managers and Directors
- Trained colleagues on the creation of new marketing analytics tools
- Developed scheduled targeted email marketing programs using MailChimp, Marketo and HubSpot resulting in increased ‘open’ and conversion rates over previous sporadic email blasts
- Created and executed creative campaigns to support digital cross-promotion efforts, including email campaigns, Facebook promotions, outreach and marketing initiatives for an improved end-user experience
- Managed websites such as TripAdvisor and Google MyBusiness to increase brand awareness and get more leads using Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for Business that increased reach by 5000
- Created effective content strategies with high engagement and user retention rates
- Increased website traffic by 50% by creating and implementing an SEO strategy
- Created an effective paid Facebook advertising campaign which generated 500 website visits
- Developed clear Call to Action on Blogs, Email Marketing Campaign and Social Media Posts, delivering a 50% uplift in leads
My experience in writing speeches for our Toastmasters Club has made me a better writer.
I joined a local rugby league last year to stay fit and meet new people. I have visited 11 countries in my life. Traveling allows me to adapt to new situations and use my planning skills to ensure I have the most fun I can.
The hobby that I could never give up is cooking. I can cook the most amazing curry.
I want to inspire other people. I regularly fill my social media accounts with messages that can inspire my friends and followers. Even when you’re gone, the people living on this planet will remember your name for years to come, and you’ll become one of their inspirations.
I want to coach at least one person, for free, before I die. I want to take this person aside once a week and hear about everything that they are struggling with. Throughout this coaching exercise, I’ll probably grow more than my mentee. The one thing I want to be remembered for is being a good mentor to other people. I love sharing my knowledge to others and I’m happy whenever I see people succeed because of what I taught to them.
For a copy of Kristelle’s resume please click here.