Edreen Bryan Valdeavilla – Social Media and E-Commerce
Have you ever thought that LinkedIn would provide you a lot of opportunities for your personal brand?
Most people are not taking advantage of this. That’s why they are missing a lot of opportunities day-by-day.
This would not work if you keep on pitching and chasing clients for your products and services.
Sadly, most of the old schools didn’t teach you about building a relationship to attract clients and potentially work with you.
You need to take a leap of faith for you to make these things happen.
You need to devote your time to building your personal brand for at least 3 years.
Focus on the things that work for you to attract clients and potentially work with you.
Here are the 3 things that you need to make your LinkedIn work for you:
1. Build your personal brand
After you explored the opportunities, decide on what makes you stand out among the others. Be clear on who you are. Continuously invest in yourself. Have your profile that makes the first impression to your connections.
2. Target your right ideal clients.
Before you start serving clients, it would start first with you. Be clear on who you serve, connect with them, engage with them, and potentially close the deal.
3. Create the sales process system
Don’t do everything by yourself. Outsource the things you are not good at to someone who is actually good at it. Focus on what’s more important to you and let other people do the work for you even while you are busy or when you’re sleeping.
Here are the previous companies that I’ve worked with:
- Minky Mooh (April 2018 – June 2018) – ClickFunnels and Facebook Marketing Strategist
- Organic Clicks (July 2018 – Sept. 2018) – Landing Page Design and Email Marketing Strategist
- Ekeway (Nov. 2018 – Feb. 2019) – Ecommerce Strategist
- Inverness Baggage (June 2019 – July 2019) – SEO Strategist
Here are the services that I can offer:
- LinkedIn Personal Branding Strategist
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Content Planning
- Ecommerce Strategist
- ClickFunnels Strategist
- Facebook Ads Optimization
- Facebook Chatbot Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist
If you want to be of help to create a LinkedIn system for you, then let’s discuss it further on our discovery call.
For a copy of Edreen’s resume please click here.