Jahziel Joy Gutierrez – Accountant
Hi! My name is Jahziel. You can call me Jahzzy. I am 31 years old. I have been working online since 2009.
I’m a great fit for this role because my goals are to help you create streamlined processes that allow you to do other things, while I handle the day-to-day financial tasks. I have consulted with small businesses so I know first-hand the challenges of wearing every hat in the building. I can help make your life easier by taking some load off you.
I have 7 years of experience and knowledge in Finance and Accounting and Bookkeeping. I have experience in Australian and US Bookkeeping. I am also a Certified Quickbooks Online Proadvisor and a Xero Advisor Certified. My previous experiences as a Remote Bookkeeper provided me with the ideal experience for this position. I developed many skills required for this job, including:
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Strong background in bookkeeping, Xero/Quickbooks Online
- Prepare Monthly Financials including Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet
- Prepare Monthly Bank, Loan, Card reconciliations
- Categorise and Adjust Transaction with Journal Entry if necessary
- Analyse and review invoices and other payables of the company prior to payment processing
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management
- Coordination with external auditors, clients and vendors
- Preparation of BAS
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
I can also perform administrative duties like email management and even social media postings. I am highly organised and detail focused, full charge bookkeeper with a track record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities.
I also have experienced using Microsoft Applications, Gusto Payroll, Helpscout, Google Suite, Asana, Authorize.Net, Slack, Harvest, Shopify, Woocommerce, Paypal and other applications.
I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I am a consistent Dean’s Lister and I participated in different activities. I am also a member of the Rotary Club which is active in doing projects here in the province.
I love to read and write short stories and poems. I usually spend my free time reading books or looking for a webinar to study a new skill. Being a mum and a Bookkeeper is not easy but I was able to conquer the challenges of it.
I believe that with the combination of my knowledge, skills and my eagerness to be the best, I can contribute to the progress of your company.
For a copy of Jahziel’s resume please click here.